Wednesday 23 November 2011

Your pain


I have a friend going through tough times. after suffering for years at the hands of a abusive mother she is finaly rid of her. but the effects are still really visable. she keeps hurting her self as she just doesnt feel the pain. she has learned to help and deal with her own problems by her self with out the help of any one. 
please be carefull  
Your pain is my pain
Your used to living with pain, have lived with it all your life.
I am not used to someone having to.
I have lived what you would probably call a protected live
Been cared for by a loving family and if there were problems then
I was usually to blame
That’s why It hurts to see and to know that pain
was and is an everyday occurrence for her  
even to the Point where it stops hurting.
She shouldn’t have to live like that
So I just sit here crying on the inside and talk to her like nothing is wrong
There is not a problem in the world
Even though its killing us both

No comments:

Post a Comment