Thursday 6 September 2012

I Hate You. I Hate Me



I Hate You

Your such a fool, always fucking up

You make mistakes and never learn from them

How many broken people do you have to heart

How many disappointed gazes do you want to get?

 

How many?

How many crying friends

How many Broken hearts

How many Pathetic stupid mistakes

How many times will you FUCK UP !

 

You try so hard but trying is never enough!

Stop feeling sorry for your pathetic self

 
Actually Try and … oh I don’t know CHANGE!
 

You might actually achieve something

Instead of just pain

 

I HATE YOU 

I hate everything about you

I hate you

You are me

 

I hate you I hate me


 

2 comments:

  1. Please, please, please stop hating yourself.
    I do not think it is weak or stupid to feel sorry for yourself at some stages in your life.
    You are a beautiful person.
    You have no reason to hate yourself.
    Are you telling me something I love is ugly and needs to be hated?
    Becasue I very strongly disagree.
    Just breathe, relax and sleep lots.
    Everything will be better when you look again.
    I love you. Don't forget.


    :) <--- use this. It's dangerous to go alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Estelle! Sure, we all find reasons to hate ourselves, but we must overlook those reasons and find how to love ourselves. Life becomes so much easier when we start to focus on our strengths and not our weaknesses :)

    ReplyDelete